How to Make a Latte Without Special Equipment

For my next miracle, I will amaze you with my non-existent cooking skills.

I do  not like to cook or to be in the kitchen, when God was handing out cooking skills I wasn't around.  This is not to say that I don't know how to cook, I've learned a lot over the years and I am quite a good cook when I put my mind to it.  But all that is just a bit of background information to illustrate how ridiculously easy this latte process is.

I adore Chai tea lattes and when I discovered I could make these at home without a milk steamer I was in heaven.  And it's so easy!  (I am sure most of you know how to do this already, but for those who don't I'm thrilled to share.)

Read more »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Braided Bun Tutorial for a Little Girl + Product Giveaway! {SoCozy}

Lean-To Greenhouse from Old Doors and Windows

Easter Slime {Only 2 Ingredients!}