Filing Cabinet Hack

I recently did a makeover of my home office (see Cottage Home Office Makeover HERE) and to complete the look of the space, I created a filing cabinet from a set of desk drawers left over from an old metal desk I wanted to get rid of.  I disassembled the entire desk and used the parts for other purposes.  The front desk panel became a tabletop for a potting bench I have outdoors.  The old wood top became the sides and base of the washstand cabinet I built last year.    
                  
                 
The drawers were turned into a tiny filing cabinet for my new home office.
Read more »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lean-To Greenhouse from Old Doors and Windows

Braided Bun Tutorial for a Little Girl + Product Giveaway! {SoCozy}

Easter Slime {Only 2 Ingredients!}