Lean-To Greenhouse from Old Doors and Windows

NEW GREENHOUSE
After 6 years of using my baby greenhouse that was built from 3 old storm windows, it became apparent this year that it just wasn't big enough for my needs anymore. The biggest issue I deal with is the late spring frosts and early fall frosts that we are prone to at an elevation of 3700 ft (1125 m). What I need is a place where I can keep 2 full grown tomato plants all summer long and not have to worry about them getting killed by frost.  This new greenhouse also gives me plenty of room to store my planters in the early spring to keep them from overnight temps that could kill them.

BABY GREENHOUSE

Read more »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Slime {Only 2 Ingredients!}

Braided Bun Tutorial for a Little Girl + Product Giveaway! {SoCozy}

The Creative Corner Link Up Party & Weekly Recap - 03/12/17