How to Install New Doorknobs

Hello!  I am thrilled to bits with my latest upgrade - lever doorknobs for my interior doors!!

My very first home had lever doorknobs and I loved the ease of them.  So much better than knobs for those times when your hands are full.  I love the look of them as well.

My latest house has mismatched doorknobs throughout.  The original, 1930s house has glass doorknobs which I kept.  The new part of the house had chrome knobs and every time I opened or closed a door my knuckles would bang against the door frame.  Curses!!!  Thanks to my partnership with D. Lawless Hardware, I was able to install gorgeous lever doorknobs from a manufacturer called Copper Creek in a  Tuscan bronze finish that matches most of my light fixtures and the kitchen hardware.


Read more »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Slime {Only 2 Ingredients!}

Braided Bun Tutorial for a Little Girl + Product Giveaway! {SoCozy}

The Creative Corner Link Up Party & Weekly Recap - 03/12/17