2016 Wish List


Well 2015 was a great year even though I wasn't able to do some of the things I had planned to.

2016 began with a new addition to my family.  Meet Izzy (Isabelle) everyone!

 

She is approximately 3 months old and had a rocky start to her life.  She was found with her littermates discarded at the side of a road in a cardboard box.  Two of the pups had already expired in the cold and the rest had bad worms and the worst lice the vets had ever seen.  She is a bit underweight still and small for 3 months.  She's only 10 pounds!  From the look of some of the pups, there is husky or Finnish lapphund in the mix and the rest look like border collies.  Izzy is a little darling!

Bear with me as I go through her first few months living here.  I won't have much time for DIY projects...

That being said, I do have three big projects planned for this year.  I am definitely ripping a wider opening in the wall between the living and dining rooms - remember this was on last year's list but I had to fix the front entry instead when the ceiling began leaking.

Read more »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Braided Bun Tutorial for a Little Girl + Product Giveaway! {SoCozy}

Lean-To Greenhouse from Old Doors and Windows

Easter Slime {Only 2 Ingredients!}