Skip to main content

Surprise the Kids with an Oreo Dunking Party!

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #OREOSuperDunk #CollectiveBias

OreoParty1_Hero


Sometimes I like to surprise my kids on early dismissal days. I decided to bring back the fun of dunking OREO cookies in milk and surprised them with an OREO Dunking Party!


How to Plan Your OREO Dunking Party:

Untitled Untitled
I shopped at my local 
Shop ‘n Save (find your closest store with store locator HERE) for OREO cookies for the dunking party. I purchased a package of the Original, Golden and Original DoubleStuf. And, don't forget to pick up some milk! I also picked up some strawberry and chocolate flavored syrup for the milk to add a little variety.


Detail Shots of the OREO Cookies I Purchased:

Oreo1
Original OREO


GoldenOreo0
Golden OREO


DoubleStufOreo1
Original DoubleStuf OREO


Make1
When I got home, I put the strawberry and chocolate syrup in the bottom of milk glasses. I left one glass without the syrup for just plain ole white milk.


Make2
Pour the milk into the glasses.


Make3
Add a fun straw and mix the syrup into the milk.


AllThree3
I made a small bowl with one of each cookie in it for my two kids and myself. That way we could try one of each cookie.



AllThree5
I love that OREO has so many varieties of cookies, it really made the dunking party a lot of fun!


DipIt5
My daughter was in love with the 'pink' milk and how it turned the Golden OREO cookie pink!


DipIt3
Of course, I prefer chocolate milk and the DoubleStuf OREO is my favorite!



DipIt1
My son's favorite combo was the Original OREO with white milk!



AllThree1
It was such a fun afternoon and a perfect after school snack, since they got out at 1:00 p.m. and it was between lunch and dinner. We talked about our days and DUNKED to our hearts delight!


Do you ever surprise your kids after school? Be sure to check out your local Shop ‘n Save when you're ready to DUNK some OREOS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Princess Smart Mirror {My Knight and Me}

I’m so excited to tell you about the adventure-packed new medieval animated series for kids from TeamTO,  My Knight and Me ! I'm also sharing a craft that you can work on with your little Princess- a Princess Smart Mirror! This mirror isn't really 'smart', but it is sparkly, wrapped in ribbons and even monogrammed with your favorite princesses initial! In the cartoon  My Knight and Me  they do have a smart mirror and this mirror will prompt your child with plenty of imaginative play! This show is currently airing on the Cartoon Network weekdays at 12 p.m. My Knight and Me is for kids ages 6-10 and follows the quests of a colorful and charismatic trio of knights in shining armor: loyal, street-smart Jimmy the Squire; daring and determined Cat the Princess; and bold and courageous Henri of Orange, Jimmy’s dad and a charmingly inept, yet passionately chivalrous knight who might not be the most efficient protector of the realm – but sure is the funniest! Together, the kni

Thursday Fashion Files Link Up #103 - Hello Bombshell! {LipSense Review + GIVEAWAY!!}

Welcome to Thursday Fashion Files! Welcome to Thursday Fashion Files with Jill at  Doused in Pink  and Carrie at  Curly Crafty Mom ! We are excited to have you here and would love to have you link up one of your latest outfits with us. We are always looking for Co-Hosts for Thursday Fashion Files. If you haven't signed up to Co-Host, but are interested, sign up by clicking  HERE . Visit our  Thursday Fashion Files Pinterest board ! We will be pinning our top two picks along with our own outfits for that week. Be sure to click  HERE  to join our Pinterest board! What I'm Wearing: Ruffle Top - (Old) Similar , Similar * | Floral Shawl (Old) - Jacket Society | Distressed Denim Pants - (Old)  Similar ,  Similar * |  Renegade Cluster Bracelet - Stella & Dot *  |  Apple Watch * | Burgundy Flats - Charming Charlie (Old)  Similar ,  Similar *   |  GiGi New York Uber Clutch *   |   Gold Locket - Stella & Dot   | Kiss Ring - (Old) Similar , Similar * | Tassel Earrings - SUGARFIX

Open House Sundays #5 - Country Design Style

Welcome to Open House Sundays where we get a personal invitation to tour through a different blogger's house every week! This week we're visiting with Jeanette from Country Design Style - are you ever in for a treat!!  Jeanette does amazing DIY projects, she is a girl after my own heart.  I can't wait for you to see her amazing home. Enjoy! Read more »