Skip to main content

How to Dress Up a Stock Kitchen Cabinet

Back to my ongoing kitchen remodel project! I needed a couple of extra kitchen cabinets and the stock cabinets in my kitchen are now discontinued, so I picked out a white stock cabinet from Home Depot to complete the run of cabinets on the pass-through wall.

Since I can't match the doors, I decided to keep this cabinet open, but after all the uppers were installed on that wall, I wasn't happy with the crappy looking white cabinet - LOL.  Bear in mind that I haven't yet finished painting all my cabinets, so the wood ones will be white when this odyssey is over...

Read more »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Invisalign Journey (Trays 9-15) and Progression Photos

Today I am going to share a little more about My Invisalign Journey with you. Back in May, I shared my first Invisalign post HERE and talked about my first 8 trays with Invisalign. Today I am going to share some information and progression photos for Trays 9-15. And, no, I am not done with Invisalign yet. After your first round of trays (I had 15 trays), they start revision trays. Unfortunately, I found out I have 18 revision trays... I am currently on tray 3 of those. I will continue to share updates as my progress continues. I talk about why I went with Invisalign and what the entire process was like in my first post (see link below). I am not going to repeat it all in this post, but I will share my progression photos with you. If you have any questions, be sure to let me know in the comments. Past Invisalign Posts: My Invisalign Journey (Trays 1-8) and Progression Photos Progress Photos These are pictures of my teeth and some are close ups... so, just a little warning. :) Proba...

Y'all! I DID IT! 2016 Chicago Marathon Recap!!!

I am really excited to share this post with all of you today. I have been wanting to run a marathon for a really, really, REALLY long time. I was too afraid to do it, I was afraid I would fail. I started out running in 2009 after I had my daughter and signed up to run 500 miles in one year with friends I met on  Babycenter   I started out walking and running... but, I did it! I completed 500 miles in 2009. My first 5K was at our local zoo and then I branched out and did a Halloween 10K. After that, I signed up for my first half marathon here in St. Louis and my second half marathon was the Wine & Dine at Disney... My first half marathon time was 2:35 and my best has been 2:04 and a HUGE dream/goal of mine is to complete one in under 2:00 hours. But... first I toyed around with the idea of running a marathon.  All  of my running friends kept telling me to JUST DO IT. That I'd do just fine. But, I was sacred.... Finally, 7 years later I have RAN MY FIRST MARATHON! ...

Thursday Fashion Files Link Up #93 - Winter Flashback!

Welcome to Thursday Fashion Files! Welcome to Thursday Fashion Files with Jill at  Doused in Pink  and Carrie at  Curly Crafty Mom ! We are excited to have you here and would love to have you link up one of your latest outfits with us. We are always looking for Co-Hosts for Thursday Fashion Files. If you haven't signed up to Co-Host, but are interested, sign up by clicking  HERE . Visit our  Thursday Fashion Files Pinterest board ! We will be pinning our top two picks along with our own outfits for that week. Be sure to click  HERE  to join our Pinterest board! I don't know about you, but I always LOVE to go back and see what I wore LAST season. It reminds me of what's in my closet, what still works together and it gives me some new ideas. So, today I'm sharing a Winter Flashback post with you! Plaid Dress with Navy Blazer Adding a Little Mint to an Outfit in the Winter Lace Trimmed Tunic Plaid with Mustard Add a Little Shimmer this Winter with Elbow C...