Skip to main content

Create a Fall Tablescape with Farm Rich & BBQ Chicken Caesar Skewer Recipe

Final7_650
Ever since I've spruced up our patio area outside, we have been eating outside a lot more often. It's always fun to have friends and/or family over and to enjoy some delicious food. Today I'm sharing a few food items I picked up from Farm Rich at my local Walmart store and a BBQ Chicken Caesar Skewer recipe.


Final2
I easily whipped up these dishes and placed them outside on our patio and the taste and presentation pleased everyone.


Final4
Farm Rich offers tips, hacks, recipes, and great tasting food that help simplify everyday life – what we like to call "Real-Life Good."


FarmRich1
I picked up three separate boxes of Farm Rich food items. My family enjoyed the Jalapeño Peppers, Barbecue Boneless Chicken Bites and Breaded Mozzarella Sticks. They have a lot of other products available, which you can check out HERE.


BBQ Chicken Caesar Skewer Recipe
Skewer8
Ingredients:
Croutons
Cherry Tomatoes
Iceberg Lettuce
Farm Rich BBQ Style Boneless Chicken Bites
Caesar Dressing
Pepper
Skewers

Directions:
Skewer1 Skewer2
Take a skewer stick and place a crouton on it. Then, place a cherry tomato on it.


Skewer3 Skewer4
Next, you'll add a strip of lettuce folded up onto the skewer. Finally, you'll add a piece of the Farm Rich BBQ Style Boneless Chicken Bites. 


Skewer5 Skewer11
Repeat until the entire skewer is full. Once all of the skewers have been made, serve them on a plate with caesar dressing drizzled over them and add a dusting of pepper.


Setting the Table
Final1
I always prepare all of the food inside and then once it is ready I will bring it outside and set the table.


Final6
I always enjoy using different sized dishes and arranging the food at different heights. I added a bowl of marinara sauce with parmesan shredded cheese over the Mozzarella Sticks. I cut one of the Jalapeño Peppers in half, so everyone would know what was on that plate. I also added a few table centerpiece items, such as candles, a vase with flowers, etc.


The Dishes

Skewer10
BBQ Chicken Caesar Skewers made with BBQ Style Boneless Chicken Bites


MozSticks2
Breaded Mozzarella Sticks with a Marinara Dipping Sauce


Popper2
Jalapeño Peppers


Final5
All of the food was made in minutes, delicious and a big hit at our house. I love that you can mix and match Farm Rich products for entertaining and that you can even use some of the products in recipes.

4C_FarmRich Logo_RLG_frame copy

Don't miss out! You can sign up for the Farm Rich email newsletter and receive exclusive offers, recipe and hack ideas, and promotions.

Thank you Farm Rich for sponsoring this post. All opinions are 100% mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Invisalign Journey (Trays 9-15) and Progression Photos

Today I am going to share a little more about My Invisalign Journey with you. Back in May, I shared my first Invisalign post HERE and talked about my first 8 trays with Invisalign. Today I am going to share some information and progression photos for Trays 9-15. And, no, I am not done with Invisalign yet. After your first round of trays (I had 15 trays), they start revision trays. Unfortunately, I found out I have 18 revision trays... I am currently on tray 3 of those. I will continue to share updates as my progress continues. I talk about why I went with Invisalign and what the entire process was like in my first post (see link below). I am not going to repeat it all in this post, but I will share my progression photos with you. If you have any questions, be sure to let me know in the comments. Past Invisalign Posts: My Invisalign Journey (Trays 1-8) and Progression Photos Progress Photos These are pictures of my teeth and some are close ups... so, just a little warning. :) Proba...

Y'all! I DID IT! 2016 Chicago Marathon Recap!!!

I am really excited to share this post with all of you today. I have been wanting to run a marathon for a really, really, REALLY long time. I was too afraid to do it, I was afraid I would fail. I started out running in 2009 after I had my daughter and signed up to run 500 miles in one year with friends I met on  Babycenter   I started out walking and running... but, I did it! I completed 500 miles in 2009. My first 5K was at our local zoo and then I branched out and did a Halloween 10K. After that, I signed up for my first half marathon here in St. Louis and my second half marathon was the Wine & Dine at Disney... My first half marathon time was 2:35 and my best has been 2:04 and a HUGE dream/goal of mine is to complete one in under 2:00 hours. But... first I toyed around with the idea of running a marathon.  All  of my running friends kept telling me to JUST DO IT. That I'd do just fine. But, I was sacred.... Finally, 7 years later I have RAN MY FIRST MARATHON! ...

Thursday Fashion Files Link Up #93 - Winter Flashback!

Welcome to Thursday Fashion Files! Welcome to Thursday Fashion Files with Jill at  Doused in Pink  and Carrie at  Curly Crafty Mom ! We are excited to have you here and would love to have you link up one of your latest outfits with us. We are always looking for Co-Hosts for Thursday Fashion Files. If you haven't signed up to Co-Host, but are interested, sign up by clicking  HERE . Visit our  Thursday Fashion Files Pinterest board ! We will be pinning our top two picks along with our own outfits for that week. Be sure to click  HERE  to join our Pinterest board! I don't know about you, but I always LOVE to go back and see what I wore LAST season. It reminds me of what's in my closet, what still works together and it gives me some new ideas. So, today I'm sharing a Winter Flashback post with you! Plaid Dress with Navy Blazer Adding a Little Mint to an Outfit in the Winter Lace Trimmed Tunic Plaid with Mustard Add a Little Shimmer this Winter with Elbow C...