Welcome to my new cottage style, light and bright home office! I did some major purging of this space and I'm so glad I did. I have half the clutter I used to have and even that doesn't feel as oppressive as it used to feel. And remember how I left that wardrobe? When one of my readers mentioned the fact that it was such a contemporary piece I realized I had been taking the wrong approach to the makeover. Now I love it!
Read more »
Today I am going to share a little more about My Invisalign Journey with you. Back in May, I shared my first Invisalign post HERE and talked about my first 8 trays with Invisalign. Today I am going to share some information and progression photos for Trays 9-15. And, no, I am not done with Invisalign yet. After your first round of trays (I had 15 trays), they start revision trays. Unfortunately, I found out I have 18 revision trays... I am currently on tray 3 of those. I will continue to share updates as my progress continues. I talk about why I went with Invisalign and what the entire process was like in my first post (see link below). I am not going to repeat it all in this post, but I will share my progression photos with you. If you have any questions, be sure to let me know in the comments. Past Invisalign Posts: My Invisalign Journey (Trays 1-8) and Progression Photos Progress Photos These are pictures of my teeth and some are close ups... so, just a little warning. :) Proba...
Comments
Post a Comment