Skip to main content

Braided Bun Tutorial for a Little Girl + Product Giveaway! {SoCozy}

BraidedBunTutorial
Hey everyone! I am here today to share a Braided Bun Hair Tutorial using SoCozy's new hair products called HUSH. These products are dermatologist tested to treat sensitive hair. I also have a giveaway for ALL four products, so be sure to enter below!

SoCozy HUSH Collection
SoCozyCollage
I went to Target to pick up all 4 products in the HUSH collection. You will find these products in the baby aisle, not in the regular hair product section. My daughter is 8, but she has dry and sensitive skin... so, these products were a dream for her!

Target is also offering a Cartwheel deal through 3/18 for 25% off the Hush collection!

ShampCond ScalpSerum
Hush SoCozy Sensitive 2 in 1 Soothing Shampoo + Conditioner - This has a 'brush' on it and the Shampoo and Conditioner comes out and you scrub the scalp. I wasn't sure if my daughter would like this, but she loved how it felt on her scalp!

Hush SoCozy Sensitive Scalp Serum - I think this scalp serum would be great for babies, especially if they have cradle cap and you have to remove the build up and it leaves their head feeling sensitive. I did use it on my daughters scalp to try it out and she didn't mind it.

Detangler StylingFoam
Hush Sensitive Detangler - This detangler worked amazingly well, which you'll see in the tutorial photos below! We always use detangler in my daughters naturally curly hair before combing out all of the tangles.

Hush Sensitive Styling Foam - This also worked really well in my daughters hair to calm down the puff and frizz.


Braided Bun Tutorial
Autumn3
Now I wanted to share an adorable up do for the Spring that your little girl can wear with a beautiful flowing dress or when you know she has a busy day and needs her hair out of her face.


Hair1 Hair2
As you'll see here, my daughters hair is a curly mess when she gets up in the morning! I used the sensitive detangler on her hair and was able to brush through her hair without any problems.


Hair3 Hair5
Then I applied a little styling foam to smooth her hair out more and put it up in a pony tail. See how smooth and silky her hair is? Love these products! Also, no irritation from these sensitive products.


Hair6 Hair7
Braid five little sections of the pony tail. Then, you'll want to take a bun maker (they sell these are dance stores, online, etc. or you could try one of the donuts they sell at H&M) and roll the pony tail hair up into it (starting at the bottom).


Hair8
Here I am rolling the hair up into the bun maker.


Hair9
Once it is rolled up into the bun maker, snap it shut and then spread the hair out around the bun shape so that you can't see the frame of it.


Autumn1 Autumn2
And, ta-da! All done! My daughter has naturally curly hair and this up do does great with her hair. It stays in place all day and looks a lot more complicated than it really is! Definitely try this look out this Spring!

Don't forget that Target is offering a Cartwheel deal through 3/18 for 25% off the Hush collection, so you can try them out for a discount!

SoCozy sent me these products to review in return for my honest opinion.

Enter to Win ALL Four Hush Products:
(US Only)
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Invisalign Journey (Trays 9-15) and Progression Photos

Today I am going to share a little more about My Invisalign Journey with you. Back in May, I shared my first Invisalign post HERE and talked about my first 8 trays with Invisalign. Today I am going to share some information and progression photos for Trays 9-15. And, no, I am not done with Invisalign yet. After your first round of trays (I had 15 trays), they start revision trays. Unfortunately, I found out I have 18 revision trays... I am currently on tray 3 of those. I will continue to share updates as my progress continues. I talk about why I went with Invisalign and what the entire process was like in my first post (see link below). I am not going to repeat it all in this post, but I will share my progression photos with you. If you have any questions, be sure to let me know in the comments. Past Invisalign Posts: My Invisalign Journey (Trays 1-8) and Progression Photos Progress Photos These are pictures of my teeth and some are close ups... so, just a little warning. :) Proba...

Y'all! I DID IT! 2016 Chicago Marathon Recap!!!

I am really excited to share this post with all of you today. I have been wanting to run a marathon for a really, really, REALLY long time. I was too afraid to do it, I was afraid I would fail. I started out running in 2009 after I had my daughter and signed up to run 500 miles in one year with friends I met on  Babycenter   I started out walking and running... but, I did it! I completed 500 miles in 2009. My first 5K was at our local zoo and then I branched out and did a Halloween 10K. After that, I signed up for my first half marathon here in St. Louis and my second half marathon was the Wine & Dine at Disney... My first half marathon time was 2:35 and my best has been 2:04 and a HUGE dream/goal of mine is to complete one in under 2:00 hours. But... first I toyed around with the idea of running a marathon.  All  of my running friends kept telling me to JUST DO IT. That I'd do just fine. But, I was sacred.... Finally, 7 years later I have RAN MY FIRST MARATHON! ...

Thursday Fashion Files Link Up #93 - Winter Flashback!

Welcome to Thursday Fashion Files! Welcome to Thursday Fashion Files with Jill at  Doused in Pink  and Carrie at  Curly Crafty Mom ! We are excited to have you here and would love to have you link up one of your latest outfits with us. We are always looking for Co-Hosts for Thursday Fashion Files. If you haven't signed up to Co-Host, but are interested, sign up by clicking  HERE . Visit our  Thursday Fashion Files Pinterest board ! We will be pinning our top two picks along with our own outfits for that week. Be sure to click  HERE  to join our Pinterest board! I don't know about you, but I always LOVE to go back and see what I wore LAST season. It reminds me of what's in my closet, what still works together and it gives me some new ideas. So, today I'm sharing a Winter Flashback post with you! Plaid Dress with Navy Blazer Adding a Little Mint to an Outfit in the Winter Lace Trimmed Tunic Plaid with Mustard Add a Little Shimmer this Winter with Elbow C...