Skip to main content

Spring Cookie Snack Pops {Easter Desserts}

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SpringItOn #NestleKitchen #CollectiveBias
HeroMaybe1_650
Are you always terribly busy in the Spring? I know we are! There is Spring break, teacher conferences, Easter, Spring gatherings and more! That is why I am here to share a super easy and tasty snack that you can whip up with Nestlé products in no time flat.
It is hard to be a balanced mom sometimes... I know I struggle with this a lot. It seems I have so much on my plate at times and every evening I am driving the kids from one activity to the next. I've learned to not over-do my to-do list and on the really busy weeks to focus on one day at a time to stay afloat. That is why I am glad I have Nestlé products to rely on for Spring gatherings and when I need to prepare a special treat quickly. I know that Walmart has a great variety of Nestlé products at my fingertips, which helps me to balance my time better!

AllProds2
Walmart makes my busy mom schedule so much easier with 
Nestlé products, such as Coffee-mate Liquid Creamer, Toll House Morsels and Toll House Refrigerated Cookie Dough!


Products You'll Want to Purchase at Walmart to Make Spring Cookie Snack Pops

(plus a refreshing Chocolate Chip Iced Coffee!)

Coffee-mate Liquid Creamer

Untitled
Stir up the creamy goodness of French Vanilla or Hazelnut flavors for a smooth, sweet sip. It is Lactose-free and cholesterol free. You can create the perfect cup by adding just the right amount of flavor!


Toll House Morsels

Untitled Untitled
Create new and delicious recipes with Nestlé Toll House! I purchased these in Semi-Sweet, Milk Chocolate and White Chocolate. These can help you put a twist on a classic recipe!


Toll House Refrigerated Cookie Dough
Untitled Untitled
This cookie dough is easy, convenient and delicious! Try the 
fresh new flavors for Spring, such as Blueberry Lemon and Strawberry Shortcake.

You can also save on Nestlé products with THESE Ibotta offers!


How to Make Spring Cookie Snack Pops
Make1 Make2
You'll want to use a mini muffin pan and line it with mini liners. Then, take the Toll House Refrigerated Cookie Dough in Blueberry Lemon and Strawberry Shortcake and roll half of a cookie into a ball. Repeat until your muffin pan is filled.



Make3
Next, take a bag of the Toll House Morsels in White and Dark Chocolate and melt on low heat in a pan. You can also microwave the chips in 15 second intervals if that is easier.



Make5 Make7
Take the Toll House Refrigerated Cookie Dough out of the oven and let it cool. Then, dip it in the melted chocolate! I dipped the Blueberry Lemon in melted white chocolate and the Strawberry Shortcake in melted dark chocolate!



Done4
I used these adorable bunny straws for the stick! You can definitely find some cute Spring straws at Walmart or the dollar store.


Done3
I also added some gold sprinkles to them before the chocolate cooled.



Done1
You can serve these in mason jars filled partially with Toll House Morsels, so they stand up straight. I found it cuter to serve them 3 to a jar! These would make great party centerpieces with several jars lined up on a table runner or as favors.



Chocolate Chip Iced Coffee

Done2
Sometimes mom needs a little pick me up... so, I came up with this super simple Chocolate Chip Iced Coffee. All I did was brew a single cup of coffee with my Keurig and cooled it off in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes. Then, I added an individual serving of Coffee-mate Liquid Creamer in French Vanilla, a handful of Toll House Morsels in Semi-Sweet, a handful of ice and then mixed it with one of the fun bunny straws. If you have extra time, you could even blend the chocolate chips with the iced coffee and cream.



AllProds
What Nestlé products are you planning to use in your recipes this Spring season? Click HERE to find some recipes to inspire you!

Visit Nestlé on Pinterest HERE to learn more about their products and for more recipe ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Invisalign Journey (Trays 9-15) and Progression Photos

Today I am going to share a little more about My Invisalign Journey with you. Back in May, I shared my first Invisalign post HERE and talked about my first 8 trays with Invisalign. Today I am going to share some information and progression photos for Trays 9-15. And, no, I am not done with Invisalign yet. After your first round of trays (I had 15 trays), they start revision trays. Unfortunately, I found out I have 18 revision trays... I am currently on tray 3 of those. I will continue to share updates as my progress continues. I talk about why I went with Invisalign and what the entire process was like in my first post (see link below). I am not going to repeat it all in this post, but I will share my progression photos with you. If you have any questions, be sure to let me know in the comments. Past Invisalign Posts: My Invisalign Journey (Trays 1-8) and Progression Photos Progress Photos These are pictures of my teeth and some are close ups... so, just a little warning. :) Proba...

Y'all! I DID IT! 2016 Chicago Marathon Recap!!!

I am really excited to share this post with all of you today. I have been wanting to run a marathon for a really, really, REALLY long time. I was too afraid to do it, I was afraid I would fail. I started out running in 2009 after I had my daughter and signed up to run 500 miles in one year with friends I met on  Babycenter   I started out walking and running... but, I did it! I completed 500 miles in 2009. My first 5K was at our local zoo and then I branched out and did a Halloween 10K. After that, I signed up for my first half marathon here in St. Louis and my second half marathon was the Wine & Dine at Disney... My first half marathon time was 2:35 and my best has been 2:04 and a HUGE dream/goal of mine is to complete one in under 2:00 hours. But... first I toyed around with the idea of running a marathon.  All  of my running friends kept telling me to JUST DO IT. That I'd do just fine. But, I was sacred.... Finally, 7 years later I have RAN MY FIRST MARATHON! ...

Thursday Fashion Files Link Up #93 - Winter Flashback!

Welcome to Thursday Fashion Files! Welcome to Thursday Fashion Files with Jill at  Doused in Pink  and Carrie at  Curly Crafty Mom ! We are excited to have you here and would love to have you link up one of your latest outfits with us. We are always looking for Co-Hosts for Thursday Fashion Files. If you haven't signed up to Co-Host, but are interested, sign up by clicking  HERE . Visit our  Thursday Fashion Files Pinterest board ! We will be pinning our top two picks along with our own outfits for that week. Be sure to click  HERE  to join our Pinterest board! I don't know about you, but I always LOVE to go back and see what I wore LAST season. It reminds me of what's in my closet, what still works together and it gives me some new ideas. So, today I'm sharing a Winter Flashback post with you! Plaid Dress with Navy Blazer Adding a Little Mint to an Outfit in the Winter Lace Trimmed Tunic Plaid with Mustard Add a Little Shimmer this Winter with Elbow C...