Skip to main content

Magic Reindeer Food Printable {7-Day Free Trial with GraphicStock!}



ReindeerFood1_650
Is everyone ready for Christmas? The kids have their last day of school today (and it is a half day!) and then they are off for TWO whole weeks! Every year I have them make Magic Reindeer Food and this year I wanted to make a special printable for it. Since I had a million items on my to-do list this week, I didn't have a lot of time to devote to it. GraphicStock came to the rescue by providing me access to thousands of holiday clip art images and backgrounds to choose from. All I had to do was type in 'reindeer background' and scroll down a bit and I had the perfect image!

You can now sign up for a 7-Day Free Trial with GraphicStock! You'll be able to access all of the images on GraphicStock to create your own holiday printables and digital projects!


How to Make a Printable with GraphicStock

Untitled
GraphicStock is THE online destination for stock images! They have over 250,000 graphics, icons and vectors and more being added daily. The creation opportunities are truly endless! You'll see in the image above that I had 354 results after I typed in 'Reindeer Background'!

Untitled Untitled
I selected a reindeer background image and then decided to download the EPS version of it. I also had the choice of a PSD (Photoshop Document) and JPG (for the web).

Untitled Untitled
I downloaded the EPS version, because it gives you vector art which can be broken up into pieces. I wanted to delete the 'Merry Christmas' on the image and did so in Adobe Illustrator. If you don't have Illustrator, you may want to try PICMonkey free software. Then, I opened the EPS in Adobe Photoshop and added a white box to the right of the reindeer.


Untitled Untitled
I wanted a little bit of the background to show through the white box, so I set the Opacity of it to 80%. Then, I added the text above and inside the box.


Print
This might have been a lot to understand if you aren't familiar with Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator, so I am also offering a free download of the printable HERE.


ReindeerFood4
I set up this printable on a little plate stand with the reindeer food and two clear cellophane bags with bows on them. I'll let my kids take the little scoopers and scoop some food into them for the reindeer. You might also want to give the kids some baby carrots to toss outside. :)


ReindeerFood3
The bowls contain oatmeal, red/green sprinkles and sugar with little scoopers.

ReindeerFood1
I usually do this on the night before Christmas every year. The kids love this tradition and I am sure the reindeer do, too!

You can now sign up for a 7-Day Free Trial with GraphicStock! You can download gift tags, create New Year graphics or even work on a graphic for your blog! You'll be able to access all of the images on GraphicStock to create your own holiday printables and digital projects!

If you don't want to use your membership past the free trial, you can cancel your subscription so you won’t have to pay for the membership.SaveSave
SaveSave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Invisalign Journey (Trays 9-15) and Progression Photos

Today I am going to share a little more about My Invisalign Journey with you. Back in May, I shared my first Invisalign post HERE and talked about my first 8 trays with Invisalign. Today I am going to share some information and progression photos for Trays 9-15. And, no, I am not done with Invisalign yet. After your first round of trays (I had 15 trays), they start revision trays. Unfortunately, I found out I have 18 revision trays... I am currently on tray 3 of those. I will continue to share updates as my progress continues. I talk about why I went with Invisalign and what the entire process was like in my first post (see link below). I am not going to repeat it all in this post, but I will share my progression photos with you. If you have any questions, be sure to let me know in the comments. Past Invisalign Posts: My Invisalign Journey (Trays 1-8) and Progression Photos Progress Photos These are pictures of my teeth and some are close ups... so, just a little warning. :) Proba...

Currently {January 2017}

I've decided to keep Currently active again for 2017! It is just such a fun post to do each month and I love updating all of you on what I've been up to besides the usual DIY/outfit posts!  Currently... Beyond Thrilled to see SO many #ShowYourMug Photos! Recently I worked with Community Coffee on a Giveaway, where you would have a chance to win a year's worth of free coffee in exchange for showing your mug and tagging me and Community Coffee on Instagram. I was really surprised by how many of you shared your mugs! Below you'll see some of you that played along:      Again, thanks ladies for sharing your lovely mugs! I was so excited every time one of you tagged me and I got to read about your favorite mug! Running Goal I started training for my 10th (that's crazy!) half marathon yesterday! I haven't really set any specific goals for myself with half marathons, except to try to PR. However, I haven't PR'ed my 2:06 time in a couple years! After training ...

Y'all! I DID IT! 2016 Chicago Marathon Recap!!!

I am really excited to share this post with all of you today. I have been wanting to run a marathon for a really, really, REALLY long time. I was too afraid to do it, I was afraid I would fail. I started out running in 2009 after I had my daughter and signed up to run 500 miles in one year with friends I met on  Babycenter   I started out walking and running... but, I did it! I completed 500 miles in 2009. My first 5K was at our local zoo and then I branched out and did a Halloween 10K. After that, I signed up for my first half marathon here in St. Louis and my second half marathon was the Wine & Dine at Disney... My first half marathon time was 2:35 and my best has been 2:04 and a HUGE dream/goal of mine is to complete one in under 2:00 hours. But... first I toyed around with the idea of running a marathon.  All  of my running friends kept telling me to JUST DO IT. That I'd do just fine. But, I was sacred.... Finally, 7 years later I have RAN MY FIRST MARATHON! ...